We are capable of catering to buyers anywhere in Delhi(India) as well as any other place. We have resources to reach the buyers' Delhi(India) with ease. Buyers are required to place orders; timely deliveries of consignments are our primary concern.
Composition : ISOL AP 101,Assembly paste contains high concentration of Molybdenum disulphide, Mineral oil, lithium soaps & other specialty solid lubricants.
- Assembly pastes are designed to prevent damage to surfaces while sliding against each other at high loads and low speed such as assembly or disassembly of bearings, press fitting etc.
- It provides closer fits without jamming and lowers the force required during assembly of close or tight fitting parts. Its special lubricating properties provide lubrication up to the yield point of most metals.
- The excellent lubricating properties of ISOL AP 101 are due to the hexagonal structure of its constituent, Molybdenum disulphide, which has alternate layers of molybdenum and sulphur atoms.
- When an assembly paste is applied to metal surfaces, the Molybdenum disulphide in the paste makes layers on the metal surface known as lamellae. These lamellae are practically incompressible and thus are capable of withstanding tremendous load.
- Although the lamellae cannot be compressed, they do not resist shear forces (sliding friction). In fact they provide excellent lubrication due to their ability to slide over each other without any resistance.
- Layers formed by this paste of metal surfaces are serviceable from - 25 C to 550 C. having extremely low coefficient of friction; it protects components, during critical wear in damages, from fretting, seizure and galling. It handles extreme pressures and gives complete protection during critical start up and running in period.
Applications : Assembly of auto parts, pin bearing, sliding bearings, pistons, gears drives & open gears, wheels, fly wheels, key-ways, bolt screws and nuts, bushings, spline shafts, slide-ways guides, universal joints, chucks, machine tools etc.
Packing : 1 kg, 10 kg, 35 kg & 200 kg.